Speaking / Facilitating
Loose Grip LEADERSHIP:
Sometimes... in order to be a great leader, you need to chill the fuck out.
Approaching leadership with a loose grip isn't about losing control, it's about enhancing performance.
Through a series of 30-minute talks, including workshop-style tutorials and exercises, Loose-Grip Leadership helps participants learn how to empower their teams to be productive, self-sufficient contributors to the organization's mission and bottom line:
- Dig deep to determine what kind of leader you're already set up to be
- Learn how to ask powerful questions and better delegate to employees
- Acquire tools to develop a vision/mission for your team and/or business
- Employ a new style of communication designed to engage and empower
- Learn to harness and utilize your personal resources to lead more effectively
- Develop a new set of leadership tools to make "leading" a more fluid experience
Other topics may include: mindfulness, work/life balance, time-management, and optimizing productivity.